Sunday, February 26, 2012


get your daily dose of beauty at seaofshoes.com

I've got a massive headache from staring at the computer screen all day attempting to be productive but winding up ogling pretty girls. At this rate, it's no wonder I've been mistaken for being lesbian before. Ah well

And the weather is excruciating; humid as hell and now I feel stickier than muahchee. Nothing dastardly exciting recently, possibly the most titillating thing I did was attend The Real Thing @ DBS Arts Centre (which took a century to find cos it's so goddamn obscure such that we ended up entering 1/2hr late). Oh and costume-sourcing @Little India/Chinatown ytd with the h&m comm. They're such sweetums :>

Shitload of work and backlog homework to catch up on though, not to mention study for the impending Blocks, find a good venue for FO2, complete all my filing and practice piano. Would it be too much to ask for an extended 48 hours in a day?

No comments:

Post a Comment