
I love that photo so so much; Hanyang is an editing GENIUS.
Orientation fc-style has been so uber hectic this week we've all been completely rushed off our feet. Every fac comm member in school is praying for an extension on hbl hahahaha.
But all this madness is kind of worth it, especially when you look at this year's batch of amazing j1s, so enthu and sweet you look forward to coming to school everyday to give them the perfect orientation. And omg when the entire Ares j1 batch stood up during campfire perf and tutted with us I swear we were all just gonna cry on the spot. It's little things like this that seriously touch the heart and make me wish I had been even more of an enthu sport during my own orientation last year.
And 12A10 is truly the sweetest class on earth, I can't believe I was ever worried about them being weird/horrible. I'm so glad that in a way, I got my shot at being an "OGL" and having my own little oglings to look after and rahrah, esp since this og is so amazingly cute and nice.
THEY PLAYED WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL WITH MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS WHEN I CAME TO FIND THEM AT THE BPA OKAY.
-tears-
It was definitely one of the most horrible feelings in the world losing war games, esp to the underdog, but that's why we're gonna make up for it tomorrow. Tomorrow the God of Dance returns, and we're gonna blow everyone away so hard that Ares Fac Comm '11/'12 is gonna leave a legacy behind.
COME ON EVERYONE, LET'S BRING IT BACK.

No comments:
Post a Comment