Friday, February 3, 2012

Sometimes I just can't stand you. All of you. You don't even treat me like a real friend, just a co-worker or someone to get the job done. Yeah sure you have your fun and high moments; that's when I start to feel that maybe there's something more to all of this, that maybe we're a family. But when it comes to work-unrelated things, the real stuff that defines a friendship, much less a good one, you show me just what soul-less douchebags you guys are.

You're selfish. You don't think of other people's feelings, or mine for that matter. I'm starting to see you guys for who you really are. I must have been blind to have ever considered you as my 2nd family. Who am I kidding? My only family in hc is choir. And thank the Lord it always will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment