Hello world Imma greet you with this terrifying shot of me. Gosh why my friends so pretty D8 Melinda is a freakin GODDESS I swear.
Yeah okay I was deliberating whether or not to blog for the longest time cos my settings only allows me to hold 5 posts per page, so if i posted I WOULD HAVE PUSHED HARRY AND HIS CUTENESS ALL THE WAY TO THE 2ND PAGE D': Which I have. Sorry baby IIIIII-YEEE-IIII WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOUUUUUUUU :>
Yeah super zonked out but that's no news. Had a delightful sunday night attending the 7byONE concert @sota last weekend. Met up with so many stnicks choir people it just felt like a huge choir reunion/gathering (': Aww I love being so involved in the choir scene in Singapore.
In other news, ARES owned at Dfeste!! So proud of the juniors for being able to pull through on judging night despite all the unexpected technical glitches that freaked the entire j2 comm out. Lots of drama (not pun-ny) that night; let's just say petty is the new mean and we should all forget everything and just camwhore our nights away because taking photos is therapeutic. Amen.
(lazy post photos. there're like a gazillion+one on fb.)
(studying for WSS is exhausting and ajadfbshvsoi i hate blocks i wanna go to ireland now.)
(BEST PLAY WHOOPWHOOP BEST PLAY sorry just cant get enough!!)


No comments:
Post a Comment