Saturday, September 17, 2011




I still remember last year, despite the O's prep, I had a pretty unforgettable birthday, courtesy of my amazing friends. Surprise in the morning by Nette+Tings+Boon, complete with a pretty cake and a prettier handmade scrapbook. And of course, textbooks )': Felt SO cheered up because I thought I'd be spending my sweet 16 alone/

And after they'd all gone home, after dinner I was studying in my room with 987fm turned on, and all of a sudden, I heard Shan/Rozz announce, "Here's one from Gen, wishing Amanda a very happy sweet 16th....", and I was like, NO WAY. If I remember correctly, she had requested for either a jonasbros or demi song for me, but they didn't have it, so they played something else, but it was nonetheless extremely sweet, extremely thoughtful, and extremely unexpected. Loved it; it's probably one of the best birthday presents I've ever gotten in my whole life (':


So this year, my birthday will finally be after all the bloody exams and mugging (HURRAH!). Just received an email saying we're gonna be having fc worksessions on the day, but ohwell, at least I'll be spending my birthday with some of my most favourite people in school :D Can't wait for that ^^


A pathetic little wishlist for my birthday, though I doubt anyone will actually get these for me hehe so I think I shall just try and source for one myself:






I likeloveABSOLUTELYMUSTHAVE this tri-lens one - the photos it takes are uber pretty ! Haven't seen any in Singapore yet, even at those ridiculously expensive toycam shops. Maybe I'll get one from taobao online?



And since we're on the topic of impossible presents, I would also very much like a Johnny Depp doll :D






Yes, I'm still in love with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment