I hate WR
I hate being group leader. But there's this bloody inner conflict thing where I'm convinced that if I don't oversee everything the whole project's just gonna be imperfect, or even stagnant. It's like this goddamn annoying part of my personality that refuses to let me not have the last say, or in this case, the last edit.
I hate having to cut words. All those precious, essential, flowery words.
I hate my male group members. Well, only temporarily, because at times they do pass up relatively good work, and they're a fun bunch, in all honesty. But now I hate their fucking guts cos they can't do anything right and they're handing up sub-standard work way past the deadlines set, even after countless "pity extensions". Boys will be bloody boys.
I hate having to stay up late tonight cos I'll have to collate late work and put it all together myself cos, back to I Hate #2: I am the damn group leader.
I hate, hate, HATE, REALLY HATE PW. It's such a bloody waste of time, and it robs sleep, harms the environment (wastage of ink+paper), and no one in their right mind gives a flying f.
I hate mood-swinging.
No comments:
Post a Comment