Thursday, April 7, 2011


PI has been driving me mad this past week argh. Finally submitted my first draft but I bet it's shit so I'll have to look forward to getting it back and practically re-doing it again. What joy ! Plus I still have to cut down on my word count, which, apparently, is not supposed to be overshot. Who knew !!


School has become mundane ): I kind of miss the hectic 10-subject timetable of secondary school, and i ESPECIALLY miss mep every monday with my mep babes. Getting home so late nowadays it's so depressing. Talentime tomorrow ! Can't wait cos I'm having dinner with weitian+hannah+ms soon before going to support Nette & Diana ^^


And wdp funfair on sat !! Yay looking forward to that too, get to see Dicky and some of the other 6 Diligent-ers (L)


I'm so tired now boo. Not to mention eternally hungry, which is fatal for my arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment