Saturday, April 30, 2011

ARES FAC OUTING '11: Fame @ Movida, St. James Powerstation

Wasn't fantastic but I guess I had fun :)

Rushed over to Yi Jing's house after CT to bathe/dress up/doll up before heading down to St. James. Yay omg I love being a girl !! We reached at 7pm sharp even though fac babes+hunks were supposed to report at 6.20pm hehe oopsie.


HAHAHA so fail I got kicked out of the 1st round ~ JiaJun blames my "black face" when I was onstage, but I SWEAR I wasn't blackfacing !! So annoying. My mum says I'm born with a hostile face haha. Wow thanks ma. But yeah anyway had to act as a toiletbowl (wtpong). Gah I'm so sorry I feel like I let a lot of people down, but, oh well. Not my fault I'm born with a hostile face right. (And now I don't have to treat so many people to Sogurt 8D)


I actually think the Fac Babe is quite pretty but a lot of nasty people are downright mean about her looks. Including my own parents eep. Okay what !! I mean, she's this sweet-looking girl who looks like she has a very nice and pretty personality so ... she deserves to win. In fact, she's almost like a mini-Zhi Ting haha ^^

(Fac Hunk is just an absolute embarrassment though)


And the performances were really good ! Faves were Natalee and Leibing+Joel. Joel's drumming is omgahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh awesomeeeeeee 8D Hiieee fangirling nao.


Chilled mainly w/ Yi Jing, Ariel, PingXi, Jia Jun throughout the night. Stupid club is so small but I kept getting separated from everyone anyway D<


PHOTOS !!!:





w/ Nat, Pingz and The Fantastic Four








dunno what happened but my eyes became even smaller the whole of last night. Didn't even think that was humanly possible.




(hehe got chided by my mum for being so liberal with my arm cos i always place it around my guy friends' shoulders when taking group pics.)



ARESSSSSSSSSSS (L)(L)(L)(L)(L)

No comments:

Post a Comment