From Free Cones Day w/ Chantel hehe. Queued at United Square which was disappointingly empty. The whole place was swarming with chanty's fellow Rafflesians though ugh. I swear the number of hwachies there was below 10. COME ON. Doesn't everyone like free ice-cream ?!
School consists of eating, working and more eating :/ I'm officially hooked onto Sogurt waffles now (they're so goooooood 8O) but $2.80 is a little dear for waffles. Had to ask my mum for a raise on my allowance thanks to all the eating I'm accomplishing these days hehe
Oh and I was playing around with photoscape the other day when I discovered gifs ! They're so cool, and they're perfect for lazy camwhores like me who can't be bothered to upload/post burst shots. I'm gonna see if I can successfully post one below
/edit
okay it failed so I googled to see how to successfully post one and omg it's such a bitch to do. Must upload to photobucket and whatnot first before linking the html D8
Urk but I'm pretty excited to showcase my maiden gif so I'm gonna do it anyway heehaw.
OMG YAYYYYY SUCCESS !!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment