Friday, March 25, 2011



HAHAHA I LOVE MY ANGEL AND MORTAL MAN. They're so nice ! Dom gives me gummies and ZiCong writes the freaking funniest letters on earth. Can't wait for jts ! If i ever get around to planning it oopsie ......



Photos from meeting up w/ (most of) my darlings in the march hols:







HEHE i have sorely missed camwhoring. Why wont anyone in hwachy bimbo with me ! Not fun siolz.

PW question is out, I think i'll take a risk and do Risk. ^^
Went to Far East w/ Nettey after school today to get our choir heels (BUHLACK) and it's quite apparent that we miss shopping, considering how we were tempted to buy everything. Caved in and got myself this reaaaaaally nice pair of heels for only $19.90 ! DAMN CHIO. I AM HAPPY. Super burned out over the past week though, and i cant even sleep in tomorrow or sunday cos of choir and piano respectively. DAMN WHY AM I SO MUSICAL.

Kay it's 11, gotta crash. Seeya lovelies :3

No comments:

Post a Comment