NAISE RIGHT.
but surprisingly, i feel more comfortable in my hc uniform. That's a good sign right ^^
Spent a lonely day at home today because I never managed to find my lunch buddy ): Damn sad lah even my 12-year old sister had plans to lunch @ Macs w/ her bestfriend ?! I tried a zillion people (10, to be exact) but every single one was busy. Omg what are the odds. Half of the people I tried are from Raffles HAHA. Gosh I miss everyone
Tomorrow's another boring day. TUITION IN THE MORNING BLEAGH. Dont know how to face my teacher and tell her I screwed up the math lecture test. GAH !!!!! I actually did quite a bit of revision/practice for it you know !!!!
Friday was Janessa's last official day @ HC ): Gonna miss her so much even though we only knew each other for less than 2 months. ALL THE BEST IN SP JANNY, MEET UP OFTEN KAY (L)(L)(L)
Actually, bottom line of this whole post is, I want to go out.
No comments:
Post a Comment