Thursday, November 18, 2010

(yes, I'm back.)

Choir Farewell today. The 2+ hours of partying werent anything to rave about, but the gift/letter exchange at the end was beyong touching. And i just finished reading all the letters from everyone. Ohmygosh seriously, no words can express how touched I am. Surprisingly, the best lettters were from the juniors, and if i see another "You're the greatest/awesomest/best SL ever" I think I'll pinch myself. I have the best juniors ever, without a doubt, and I'm not just referring to sop ones. Really cant believe I have to leave all of this behind. Then again, turns out I dont feel so mortally depressed as I had expected (and prepared myself for). I guess the reason is that I know that choir is and always will be a big part of me and even if I leave, I can't ever let it go. It's comforting to know that I'll always have this with me forever (:

And haha, since you're probably the only person who ever reads this blog, HEY DENISE BIG SHOUTOUT I LOVE YOU !

No comments:

Post a Comment