Monday, November 22, 2010




Universal Studios on Friday !!! :D



I was a little skeptical about it at first, esp being the smallest one opened and having 2 great rides that werent even opened yet, but it turned out pretty good ! Or maybe it's cos I went with a whole bunch of the MEP girls (L) Plus the weather was fantastic !



Lots of laughter and photos and for me, incessant applying of sunscreen ^^ I got a little sick towards the end, must have been all the head-pounding music they blasted throughout the park. Favourite segment of all time is definitely the New York part, everything looked so authentic and pretty !! Ning the lucky cow gets to go there end of the year omg ENVYYYYYYYY. And I really liked the Steven Spielberg show and Monster Rock show too haha. Count Dracula is tre sexy ;)



Rides were just okay though. Too short for my liking :/ I guess best ride goes to The Mummy's Return since I'm a huge roller coaster fan. Plus the queue was like the shortest, so thumbs up for that !

Photos ! (rest on fb) :







oh and Nettey wore contacts for the very first time ! Doesn't she look cute ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment