PROM WAS AWESOME !
So glad my red dress turned out alrighty in the end, i was afraid it would look too plain :D Ugh but so many girls wore red on that night ! Not special anymore ): But no matter, everyone looked really really pretty !
Met w/ Nette + Tings + Boon to do hair @ Far East before going and they curled my hair until damn taitai-like. Then we rushed off to do express mani-pedi which was so express that I smudged it 2mins after it was done ): Then rushed off to Swissotel to rehearse w/ choir greens and finally got to change. Flower helped me do eye makeup haha it smudged towards the end so I think I looked pretty darn tramp-like.
But yes ! Food was pretty good and everyone looked gorgeous :D Just before our turn to go onstage I started chattering and shivering (as I always do) so badly that Gen & PeiYun had to start rubbing my arms. But I guess it turned out OH-KAY just hope we could even be heard ~
Lots of photo-taking preceded before we finally retired to the hotel room. More photos, gossiping and at long last, sleep. 12 of us squashed into 2 adjoining rooms HAHAHAHAHA EPIC. Rueiern+Gen+Wen+Lynette+me jammed into the king-size bed while the others shared the 2 queen-sized. In the morning I went to check on them and they even placed all the armchairs at the bedside for their outstretched legs. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Yep so in the morning had macs for breakfast, talked/played loads more and went home voiceless.
And basically, I've been going out everyday since. Seriously, not one day of homestay I think I'm gonna set a record ! ^^ Watched HP7 (which was absolutely AWESOME i love david yates now), shopped tons and spent wads of cash in the past few days. And I caught Prince Caspian for the very first time and now I'm officially a Narnia fan. Wish Susan and Peter didnt have to leave so fast ):
Last note to this obscenely long post: GO LISTEN TO THE CALL BY REGINA SPEKTOR !! They used it at the end of Prince Caspian and it was absolutely magical. For some bizarre reason I was so touched by it I went to sleep thinking about it and even woke up with it in my head. Wanted to cry cos it's so darn appropriate for the movie ! HEE.
No comments:
Post a Comment