Saturday, October 9, 2010

Yesterday was the last official day of school in St. Nicks
):

So i guess it's appropriate to make this my last post until after O's. A month-plus-2-weeks-long hiatus awaits, and I hereby sacrifice the computer and give up my soul to my chem TYS. Sob.

And since a very extra special day is coming up, even before O's (!!), I might as well post up a wishlist :D Not that anyone with money actually reads this blog ... Once again, sob.

  • POLAROID CAMERA (+film)
    i dont really get my sudden urge for this but well, it's an urge. and i want it v badly.


  • Rings
    all sorts ! I'm really into those cutesy/funky/chunky/retro/flea rings now


  • f21 vouchers


  • Scrapbooks
    i'd really appreciate the effort. shows that you care :]


Actually, I'll just be really grateful if people even remember my birthday, what with all the mugging and all.

:/

No comments:

Post a Comment