Meheh so lazy to log onto blogger to post nowadays :P
Much has happened. MEP practical for O's is over ! Can finally relax and start concentrating on Grade8 voice + piano dip ~
And studying is so not my thang. Try as i might, i can't really bring myself to do paper after paper !!! Most productive I've ever had is 3 papers in a day ): Chem is driving me mad, I hate "applying my knowledge". To comfort myself, I constantly remind myself that I am, in fact, knowledgeable. I just have zero application skills. Righto.
Anyhoo, I remember I found Ms Lim on fb eons ago, when she still had no friends. Today, facebook asked me whether I wanted to add her cos we had 10 friends in common. Seriously ?! Choir members actually dare to add her ? Big shocker. Totally cant tell from the way they make no effort to communicate/respond in choir. If a grey/red badge adds her I think I'll laugh.
Sorry, I didn't mean to come off as so offensive. But preparation for O's has made me a bitter old lady. I WANT/NEED WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT. AND HUGS. IF YOU SEE ME IN SCHOOL, HUG ME.
On a less psychotic note, Tom Daley will be diving at the Commonwealth games ! Rejoice !
No comments:
Post a Comment