Oral is OVER.
I am so glad, and yet, so supremely mothereffing disappointed in myself. It wasnt bad, per se, but I know I can do so much better. I'm not really the religious type, but I'm praying so hard things will turn out fine. (actually, not just fine. Damn frickin awesome, more like). Now, everything lies in the hands of God.
Been going mad the past few days over stupid MEP cover pages. I had to reprint so much stuff !!! Wonder how many trees are being chopped every year for all the MEP kias in singapore. Now, when I thought I finally got it perfect, Ms Foo says I printed the wrong one. I think I wanted to cry on the spot. She said ''blanko" it, but I can get pretty anal at times.
And I never thought I'd say this but, I'm getting caught up in YOG ! The sports are actually quite thrilling, esp swimming w/ all ze hot guys (Y) Did anyone catch the Russian Federation team and this Ukranian swimmer ? SSSSSSSSSSSSSS. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Going off the deep end. No sanity left for homework.
No comments:
Post a Comment