Thursday, August 5, 2010


Haven't been doing so well lately, and today's chem test was depressing. Never felt so helpless facing calcium sulfate before ):

I have this terrrrrible habit of missing Russia/choir very badly whenever I study. It's just this wave of sappy gloom that prevents me from studying my very best. GAWD I MISS THE AIR THERE. And even though TohBanSheng said Ms Lim was crazy for making us stay in St. Petersburg for a whole week+, I'm glad we did. I truly enjoyed every friggin minute. And now I think we didn't stay long enough D':

I think people secretly think choirgirls are weird/annoying for loving their cca so much, but they just don't get how special choir is. In fact, I think some choirgirls themselves don't get it. But it's alright, I think Lynette and I have enough passion to make up for them :D

I hope the sop ones are missing me. I sure am missing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment