THIS IS SO STRANGE WHY AM I RACKING UP SO MANY VIEWS NOWADAYS ESPECIALLY 11 VIEWS EVERY NIGHT AROUND 11PM. Creepy.................
On a slightly happier and less creepy note, I am feeling mucho better from yesterday ! h2h with chanty was so effective im still reeling from it~~ Went home and cut up tshirts to make tank tops hahahahaha i am lame... And because i was feeling deserving of a break today and everyone i know still has papers to go i went ahead to bother joel so we went to American Club and i was a posh american expat for a day whoopee. I miss the American Club the last time i went there i was 8/9 and bffs with this angmoh girl in my street called Amanda too. And look at me now.. such a recluse that half my neighbours always get shocked when they find out that little old Brandon Chai has NOT ONE BUT TWO SISTERS.
But anyway enough of that I just made another date with my other Manda so yayyy can't wait for that ! I am clearly a needy person in need of love from my friends.......... i talk too much.
SO YES, WHOEVER THE 11 READERS ARE WHO ONLY STRIKE AT 11PM, HELLO TO YOU.
No comments:
Post a Comment