Wednesday, September 26, 2012
few photos from june when i went to RRRR to study with my clarababy~
Massive spammage of photos on my fb last night cos of Manda+Clara+Me hahahahaha aww i love photos. These last few days have been such pure unadulterated fun i think my wee little soul went on overload so i went to bed with a massive headache last night. Flea on saturdayyy, meeting Clara + the MEP girls @ Clarke Quay to celebrate Hannah's birthday on monday, then food-ing & exploring dhoby w/ Manda yesterday HOOWEEE I AM TUCKERED OUT. I love being in/from an all-girls' school. I say it all the time but I really would give anything to go back to St Nicks.
On the topic of Hannah's birthday though.. I would really like to spend my 18th in a little bar with a few close friends too ! Nothing fancy, just a little low-key gathering with heels, eyeliner and some light alcohol. Would be nice. Don't think any of my SN/HC friends would be up for that though; I think this year's gonna be a quiet forget-me-please stay-in at home since school officially ends on the 12th. Ah well.
In other news, I have decided to go fringeless ! I think it's one of the worst decisions I've ever made in my whole life but it's okay, trying new things every now and again SHAPES CHARACTER. And anyway if it's still this ugly by prom i'll just snip it off and go back to my reliable bangs. My identifier........
I quote my dear junior: "NEW HAIR, NEW SEASON"
BRING ON THE MUGGING BITCHEZ
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment