HELLO WORLD I am officially bothered to post again !
October has been cuh-rrrazy. My entire calendar for oct was packed full of fac comm + choir; shuttling between both has left me frazzled ): Not entirely un-enjoyable though, since I got to spend even more time with my favourite groups of people in school~
Fc stuff consisted of FOS (3rd? okay lah.) fac breakfast (somewhat of a success), ushering + prize table duty on GradNight(s) and prep-ing for FO2 (more below)
Tiring as hell lah omg and all the gazillion worksessions painting banners....... ohwellz. But as seen from the gif above, there was much camwhoring involved so yay, I'm contented. ^^

BIRTHDAY WEEK !!! Yeah hehe turned 17 on Gradnight haha. Such a sweet birthday really - surprise by fc early in the morning before FO2 banner release, birthday song in class instigated by Yux the Lovely, choir birthday song + Ms Lim's birthday wish heehee, SUPER UNEXPECTED surprise cake from nette+gen+wen after choir. Omg so much cake and I felt so lovedddd :>
And the next day (still ushering) I rushed back from voice to find chantel/dicky/megan waiting for me behind a canteen pillar ! Omg almost wanted to cry cos I was so pleasantly surprised and touched. Esp since chantel is so anti-hwach haha. Had such a great time talking to them, even if it was only 45 measely minutes. If any of you are reading this, thanks so much again for that amazingly sweet surprise, I love you muchly (':
So, yup, not many presents this year but the few that I received were extra-special cos they were made with luuuuurve. And the rents got me an iTouchy~ Shit haha now I can't say that I'm boycotting Apple. Well, I still want to, quite badly, but .... those camera apps..... D:
HOW TO RESIST RIGHT.
FO2 2011: MASQUERED

Whoaaa biggest event of the month/century !! Honestly it was way more important than my birthday lor hahaha yikes. Finally, the 3-month prep payed off and we received loads of great feedback about it ! Venue, food, performances etc. Fav photos of the night condensed into a tiny little collage up there ^
Agenda perf was a little... err haha but I suppose it was quite fun having that experience of performing on an actual public stage. If only gen's mike had been closer to her mouth though ): Then maybe people would stop referring to her as my "backup singer". Wtf noooo we're equals okay !! PARTNERS !!!!
A million thanks to Luxun for accompanying us for rolling in the deep at such short notice !! He's seriously amazing I cannot even begin to describe his godly guitar prowess. Just decided we desperately needed help around 3hours before the actual thing, and after singing through once he got every single chord + strumming pattern spot on. Waooo.
Lots of crazy fun afterwards that cannot be disclosed here hehehehehe but let's just say it was a pretty wild night 8D
Okay no lah just slap me I'm trying to make it sound like I have a very happening night-life HAHAHA #guaikia94
I really really do love faccomm so so much though. So sad that our biggest event (for now) is over ): Nvm lotsa dance pracs and outings coming up soon I hope !! After our blasted OP. For now, gifs will have to suffice.
HEARTS ALL OVER THE WORLD TONIGHTTTTT
No comments:
Post a Comment