Sunday, November 6, 2011



I'm down with the flu boohoo ):


Damn scared I can't recover in the next few days - OP IS ON FRIDAY OHMALORD!!!!


Spent the whole day sleeping and blowing my nose... I was on this mad tissue rampage, it's quite scary actually. I suppose it must have been all the late nights + staying out late for Athena FO last night :/ Athena FO (Retrospective) was pretty good; food was decent, atmosphere + deco was awesome, performances were... quite cool ~


Just felt a little .. lonely halfway through, esp after shanping had to leave cos of a fever ): Like everyone kept going off with their own sec 4 friends etc, so I was just lurking around on my own a lot. Actually, I kinda felt downright shitty after it ended, esp since I went home ~*alone*~, but texting shan kept me sane. PHEW thankgod I'm going to artemis FO next weekend w/ people who wont ditch me and leave me alone the whole night. Okay fine, still a bit bitter.


Need to go shopping desperately for my uk stuff, but I haven't had the blasted time!!


OH HELL I JUST WISH I WERENT SICK ANYMORE

No comments:

Post a Comment