a bit of ugliness to brighten up your day ! Since my own is so unbearably dreary.
[kinda miss my old short-ish hair, even though I look........]
Eek I miss my yammies, haven't seen them in the longest time ): esp yuennie ):
I've been overcome with depression lately )': Think it has to do with the fact that everyone's off playing like there's no tomorrow while I (along with the other 7 honeys) still have to sit at home mugging my ass off for music. Seriously, sometimes I really just wonder to myself DID I MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE? But then again, this sort of thing is so bloody petty I shouldn't really let it get to me, should I. Shucks but I still need all the cyber hugs I can get, esp with all the crazy madness coming up after music.
HUGS ME PEOPLEZ !!!
Spent half my day in school today. 12-3pm with fac comm, then 3-6pm with choir exco. AND THE AGENDA FOR BOTH LOOKS SO. DAMN. INTIMIDATING. I'd like to continue sulking about working double on my birthday, but believe it or not, I'm actually way more worried about a lot of other days/events. I still don't (and won't ever) regret going out for fc but I'm starting to feel so... stretched having to balance both fc and choir. It is definitely not helping that A LOT of choir pracs coincide with fc worksessions and meetings and stuff. I cannot wait to just leave everything behind and jet off to UK for... bliss.
On a happier note, we were just informed of where choir might be going next year ! OMGAWSH lemme just say the place(s) is/are so exciting and unique and i am just TINGLING with all these confidentialities. Eggcited ttm at the prospect of all this travelling 8D
Okay I need to get back to Gamelan. Yikes this ain't easy, my friends, especially with ANTM Cycle 15 just a click away. Like literally. (Fushion tab is just right down there)
No comments:
Post a Comment