Sunday, July 3, 2011

This has been a very, very eventful week. It feels like the end of O's all over again hahahahahaha shiatz. Wish I could go on playing and slacking forever, but oh well. Actually cant wait for school to start again, I miss my A10 homies and choir and the class bench. Sigh, but before all that comes I'll still have to do EoM and gp homework ARGHBALLS.




Thurs: Back to St. Nicks !


last paper (for me and cass) so we went back w/ Chemically-Confident Lynette to stone, meet up with ex-classmates, eat orangebowl, visit choir and end the day with Kungfu Panda 2 (yes it's still showing hahaha). Miss the choirgirls, esp the whites+greys, AND OHMYGAWD THE CANTEEN FOOOOOOOOOD. I was sorely tempted to buy something from every stall (eg. prata from malay stall, chicken patty from meowlang, chickenflosscheese from the bread stall, fried rice from western etc.) but the reminder of my bulging fats forced me to control. Restrain. Salivate in hunger and envy. Quite a waste of self-control though, since I ended up binging on McFlurry and popcorn afterwards.














Friday: Monte Carlo w/ Manda and Chantel (LLLLLL)


We decided a Barbarian outing was in order, esp with the premiere of Monte Carlo. Chick flicks are wasted if they arent watched in the company of other girls, so, yup ! Though I really cant stand Selena Gomez and her whole goody-twoshoes act. SICKENING. Oh god. But she IS Disney, and as a self-proclaimed Disney fan, I couldnt turn it down. Still, I can support Disney and hate her right? Right. So, those in favour of hating SelG, please go watch her latest mv Love You Like A Love Song. (omfg even the title is so annoying and retarded. Manda and I tried saying it without cracking a smile. Impossible.) Warn you first, you may end up digging your eyeballs out. Clawing, more like.



But yeah I guess she's kinda pretty :/ Her boobs are so dubious though. First time I watched the mv I was at chanty's and the possibility of her boobjob was obviously hovering in our minds, as seen from how it infiltrated a harmless, girly conversation:




Chanty: Ohmygosh look at her dress

Me: Her CHEST?!

Chanty: BREAST. Eh wait shit DRESS !!!!




Well anyway back to friday; 3pm movie was all sold-out so we had to settle for the 5.15pm one. Ended up taking neos (OH IT HAS BEEN SO LONG) to pass the time and somehow or another found ourselves at Frolick binging (again) on froyo and bestfriesforever.






















Sat: Flea (selling, not buying !!!) + STJ !!!


Set up a stall at WTFLea for the first time in mai lyfe heegles. So fun ! Shared the rental cost with Lena, her bro's gf Hui Ming and HM's friend Jasmine. Saw loads of friends at the flea, surprisingly, including a huge bunch of sn girls and hwachy girls too. Didnt manage to sell much, esp since I had to leave @ 5pm for stj, but I made $47, not bad for first time.












STJ. Whoosh A10 will forever be awesome luhh. Things started out awkward at first when everyone was still arriving, but after awhile everyone got comfy and the beauty of camwhoring settled us down :)


A LOT happened. Cant say here cos my mum spies on my blog muahahaha. So wild when a bunch of them jumped in the pool with their clothes on (some without) and just started acting drunk hahahaha. Man we have the coolest seniors ever (Y)

























Wah kay after blogging I realise it's only been a hectic 3 days :O


Good to know I have a life yeah ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment