2 quick photos from our Railway Day exploration last saturday ! Quite a shame really, since I brought my film camera (it's actually my dad's super old one from his era HAHAHA; we were trying it out) but FORGOT THE BATTERY. Ugh I seem to do that a lot D:
Nevermind ! That roll of film yijing kindly sponsored can go to some other pretty photosession day ^^ Plus after massive editing, the photos from my normal golden digicam turned out pretty nice anyway
I DESPERATELY NEED TO BE DOING LIT RIGHT NOW. Keep putting it off !!! But it's so dreary .... Who ever heard of doing the question that you didn't pick for blocks as homework/practice after blocks ! ): Well fine, it makes a little sense, yknow, all for the greater good yada yada, but .... it's after blocks ): NEED I SAY MORE.
In more recent news (actually, how much more recent can you get than undone hw?), today's EC-meets-fac was prettyyyyyy okay? Other than the usual unforseen circumstances (time constraint, last-min unapproved inappropriate games), I think it went alright. I still really hate him and his grossness and how he just cut in between cuteboylionel and me in the photo at the end I cannot stress enough how much I love working with these people, they complete my hc experience, truly.
Oh well, hope all the aresians sitting out there today enjoyed it ! Especially Musical Chais (no this is not a typo) + the little performance at the end ! :D So bummed that we didnt get to do our Noose bit though, sigh.
No comments:
Post a Comment