
(haha cheese)
WHEEEE we had ares fac comm jts @ Seoul Garden last friday after handover and all. So fun ! Before this I've never actually had seoul garden before keke I didn't even know it was a buffet/steamboat place O: Suakuuuu.
Dinner reservation for the 25 of us was supposed to be at 7pm, but we reached near 8pm cos hwachy buses suck. So memorable
running sprinting all the way from the bugis interchange to the restaurant w/ Meng & ShanPing while the rest just strolled casually behind HAHAHA. But good lord, the food was gooooood. I ate so much I was so scared my skirt hook would just break right there then I'd have to go home in like shorts + blouse ._. And no one cared to inform us that Friday night prices were so frikkin expensive. Total bill came up to a hwach bus number leh !!!
Limited photos, but still.


(HAHAHAHA okay I have a very obvious penchant for editing photos and in many versions then not being able to decide which one I like better)
Family (L) Though missing our Sports ICs who were changing, Shalom and Caleb ):
I dunno, even though I love rioHC and A10 to bits, I still havent felt that whole family-feeling yet, but I get it from fac comm really damn strong. Things can only go uphill from here (:
No comments:
Post a Comment