ugh okay need to blog to get this off my mind and out of my system FOREVERRR.
Can't stop thinking about how badly I screwed up during the comm interviews (last last week), and ever since then I've just had moody thoughts about choir. Sucks that that's what the comm and the teachers had to witness, when I know it's definitely not my personal best. They must have been thinking, "Wtf Ms Lim used her appeal spot for THIS lousy person?! Omg what a waste, she could have gotten some zai bass/tenor instead."
aghbdfbnvbejiefh I HATE THIS. And I have a feeling that I may have offended the comm by some of the stuff I said, and I do feel guilty for not having phrased it in a more tactful manner, but honestly, I don't really regret what I said. I take pride in being a frank person and expressing my opinions freely, even though more often that not it ends up being the wrong thing to do. Gut feeling tells me I probably won't get into exco now, but I guess that's okay, because after all, it's not the position in the choir that you hold that makes a difference (or an improvement), it's the bloody things you do for the choir that really matter.
No comments:
Post a Comment