Thursday, June 16, 2011

















Studied with Ariel yesterday, ended up talking a little to much hehehe. Once again, started off at Esplanade then moved to various locations to get a change of scenery + food. Totally dissed my "diet", which fyi was going pretty well, and binged on an entire pack of Ritz cheese biscuits D: Oh but they're so good !! Haven't had them in the longest time. Hmm cheese is healthy right?


Ended up at FoodRepublic hahaha (don't ask me how) when Chantel who was in the vicinity called, decided to be extra, and dropped in. Quite a hilarious story actually, cos she was texting me on the train on my way to CityHall and then suddenly in the mad throng of people getting out of the train I spotted her with, ahem, the subject of our texts. Okay I'm making it sound terribly boring but I swear it was so funny at that moment where once she responded to my tap all we did was laugh like embarrassing baboons incapable of speech.


GAH I WAS SUPPOSED TO GO SHOPPING TODAY but weiting cancelled on me for studying ): ugh but all my shoes are breaking I am in desperate need of far east plaza ): ): ):


Anyone free and up for shopping please call me now thanks i love you

No comments:

Post a Comment