OHHHH FAC COMM CAMP (L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)
Yes, surprise surprise, I survived it. With minimal damage too okay ! Returned home with scaly skin, army repellant-induced rashes, mud-soaked sports shoes and a newfound love for Ares fac comm :)
I'm so lazy to post about everything in excruciating detail, but oh goodness, I haven't had such pure unadulterated fun in AGES. All the worry/fear about leeches aside, I honestly enjoyed the cave exploration and "water-rafting", bonding with both Ares AND Athena, setting up our own campfire and cooking, watching Raymond's hilarious leech discovery, playing kiddy games on the ground when we woke up 1 hour early and basically just having one of the best times of my life. Aww the memories are so fantastic I can't help being so sickeningly sappy !
I'm really thankful for being able to share in this awesome experience with some of the coolest people in the world, and I'm so looking forward to serving Ares and the school with them in the year to come :)

No comments:
Post a Comment