So ... I got my results and I made up my mind.
After talking to damn a lot of people, I decided I'm gonna take the jc route after all. I mean, I can always take poly courses after jc, or even transfer to NP if i want to. Plus, open house(s) today played a big part. Let's just say the choir people in hc are really nice :D
GAWD I HOPE I CAN GET IN THOUGH. Of course I'm extremely grateful for my grades, but i cant help but wish I had gotten just one more A1. That teensy weensy rise up the bell curve would frickin eliminate all my worries right now D:
I PROMISE I'LL STUDY HARD AND NOT FALL ASLEEP IN CHINESE (which i, unfortunately, have to take in jc -sob-), JUST PLEASE LET ME INTO SLIPPERY CLOCK/ FLOWER WORM.
And I wish my mum would stop trying to dictate my whole life. I dont fricking want to do BCME okay. Irritating.
No comments:
Post a Comment