Wednesday, January 19, 2011


PLEASE EVERYONE, PLEASE WATCH BURLESQUE.



IT IS SO EFFING AWESOME THAT I AM ONCE AGAIN RENDERED INARTICULATE.



JUST LOOK AT CHRISTINA IN THAT PHOTO UP THERE. DO YOU NEED FURTHER CONVINCING ?!?!


I've never been a fan of Aggy, but seriously this movie totally raised my respect for her. Not only is she the epitome of Vocal Perfection, she's got the acting chops too ! I was (pleasantly) surprised :D



Yep so, go watch it, seriously. It's flashy, loud, and complete with a star-studded cast. Plus, you will never look at Christina Aguilera / slutty outfits the same way ever again.




STANLEY TUCCI !! and Cherrrrrrrr


HOMGAHHHH HE IS SO HOT IN THIS MOVIE. AND IN EVERDAY LIFE.





And Manda+Megan came to stay over for a Johnny Deppathon ! Have I ever mentioned how much I love Johnny Depp ? 8D Sweeney Todd & POTC are the best best best best best best.

No comments:

Post a Comment