Sunday, September 29, 2013



Floating on cloud 9 errbady~~~

Last night in a mad rush to get ready for the fancy shmancy hotel dinner I got a text from the D&D comm inviting me to be Events Head on the main comm!! SO HONOURED and also very reminiscent of spearheading FO2 last year sigh I hope this means things will start looking up. I need a bit of rush in my life to get over everyone's wonderful photos of uk that are positively flooding my facebook feed.  

Hosted Hall 14's MAF last thursday. Ohmygawd HOW I HAVE MISSED EMCEEING. (Also, performed. AND HOW I HAVE MISSED PERFORMING TOO) Seriously, I have ares fc to thank for bringing me so much joy in jc and giving me so much experience cos I don't think I could have mustered the courage to do all this kind of shit right now otherwise. 

A bit awkward emceeing in front of people I barely know, admittedly - and it made me really miss emceeing during Tea, Tiffin & Poetry and FO1 - but great to get that rush back :') It really irks me though that people here think I have an accent/am not local and at times seem to not understand what I'm saying..... omg come on gaiz born-and-bred ahlian here thankz.

In other news I got bangzzz again ^^

As much as my female friends are being incredibly supportive and adorable, I have come to ascertain that bangs are a certified Man Repellant. I guess... nobody really wants to hook up with a 5-year old aye. Looks like I'm staying single till they grow out again.


Yep, very single indeed.


Also this is very bizarre because I got 57 hits on my blog yesterday like whut.

No comments:

Post a Comment