Saturday, April 27, 2013
YEAHHHHHHHHHH HAPPY AS A HIPPO RIGHT NOW BECAUSE MY DAD JUST ANNOUNCED THAT WE FINALLY GOT ENTERTAINMENT CHANNELS ON CABLE IE. FOX/STARWORLD/MTV ETC !!!!!!!
This is colossal news nobody can even begin to fathom my immense ecstatic joy right now hohoahaoha.
Giddy with happiness right now~~~ Also, my dad just upgraded me to an iphone cos my shitty (free) android was driving me nuts. But of course, that does not measure or even come close to the fact that we now have entertainment cable. Like, my fingers are legit shaking as I'm typing now, just thinking about all those lovely weeks (years? decades? centuries?????) to come watching antm and the like.
This kind of makes up for not going overseas, I guess. EVER SO MARGINALLY.
I think once this burbling joy wears off then I'll go back to being mopey about US hahaha okay whatever hooray
Actually I think all this guilt-gifting from the 'rents works for me too
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment