Saturday, April 20, 2013

So many things bogging down my mind recently I can barely find the time to even key in blogger.com into my search bar.

It's becoming quite ridiculous actually, how I'm starting to see blogging as an obligation these days when I'd always intended it as more of a respite.

Whatever, in other news, I'm busy as frark with my internship now - squeezing daily dinners in with multiple groups of friends is making me poor and exhausted. Don't get me wrong, I'm incredibly thankful to have this internship and it's (almost) exactly what I imagined and wanted it to be. It's just that it's becoming slightly mundane and I do miss the freedom and fun of Jan '13. Sighpiez. Just gonna stick it out for a while more then I'll focus on my playing, hehe. That said though, I think I'm gonna be really sad to leave when I do. I've come to feel quite at home with the Marketing bunch (yes o m f g MARKETING) and apart from becoming homiez with my fellow interns Jenny/Carine/Jasmine, I've really grown very fond of Cheryl ! Ha she's like my 2nd mum. Oh parting is such sweet sorrow.

And my schools, sigh. Blessed to have gotten into everything I wanted, but now being faced with the fact that my US dreams may never come true cos of $$$$$ is too heartbreaking to bear )': At a complete loss now - I feel so stuck and May 1st is looming disgustingly near.

SOMETIMES I JUST WISH LIFE WERE SIMPLE AND FUN AND DECISIONS WERE EASY AND I COULD BE EASILY CONTENTED AND HAPPY 4EVA

No comments:

Post a Comment