Sunday, March 24, 2013
There are a million and one thoughts floating about in my head right now. Actually floating is too passive a word they're more like aggressively ricocheting around my cerebral hemisphere and eating away my subconscious and turning peace of mind into pieces of mind (ha.) I just want to sleep right now but I promised myself today would be Movie Me Day and so to keep myself awake i shall attempt to list down as many of these bugger thoughts as possible right now.
(mind, they are in no order of importance or anything at all bleargh)
1) When will my uni emails come in..... WHEN WHEN WHEN
2) No news is good news
3) I'm kinda glad we didn't work out
4) My eyelids feel goddamn heavy
5) I miss all my guy friends
6) Why didn't anyone ask me out today geez
7) I don't wanna go to work tomorrow
8) Fuck uni apps
9) My teeth are aching so bad
10) I want to shop
11) I miss my birthday
12) I wonder if pressing my teeth really hard with my thumbs will make the aching stop
13) What movie(s) should I watch today
14) Why is it so mofo hot
15) Shoes.
16) Can my girls please just confirm about the trip already I really wanna book the tickets fast
17) I hope we're having pizza tonight
18) I wonder if eating pizza will aggravate my teeth i hope not
Whatever
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment