I can't believe you're just letting everything we had go. Letting 2 years of misunderstandings and lack of communication come between 4 years of incredible friendship. I just don't know where I went wrong, what I did wrong. Or maybe it was what I didn't do. I don't care what you ever thought, you have always been the most important person in my life to me, and now we're almost strangers. It's so scary to think that all the past years were one big mistake; that the memories of the last two years a lie. No one will ever understand what I'm feeling now. I don't just feel like I've lost a friend. I've lost a part of me. The fact that you're so unwilling to just take a step back, close an eyelid and reach out, makes it hurt all the more. What happened. I've cried out all my tears I feel so fucking empty. I've never felt more hopeless in my entire life. Maybe the problem was that we were too close for our own good to begin with.
I wish I meant even half to you of what you meant to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment