blearghhhh i am on an emotional roller coaster - not one of those heavy dreary ones I seem to be on in all the posts below, mind you, just a random onslaught of confusing alternating moods. I sound like I'm pmsing hahaha but I'm not I swear my ovaries were very kind to me in this exam period
HAPPY: My JC tardy lo's arrived yesterday!! Got them off Nasty Gal for an amazing deal and well everyone knows I love my shoes so that was brill
STRESSED: Spent last night worrying about my double papers today, like literally close-to-tears-worrying my sis got so freaked out cos she said she's never seen me stressed before hahahah goes to show something innit
NERVOUS: This morning, obviously
HAPPY: Post-Lit paper mood - it was a pretty good paper IMO, not as weird as Paper1 but tbh I don't know if that's to my advantage. I actually liked paper 1 just that it's a bitch doing odd, unconventional questions and not knowing if you were on the right path. Paper 5 today was like the other extreme..
OPTIMISTIC-NERVOUS: Preparing for econs in the 2hr break and taking the actual damn paper
HORRIFIED: Long story short it was a terrible paper hahahaha
HIGHHHHHH: Liberation la hello the worst is officially over; music's 10 days away
HORRIFIED: Ya 10mins ago Kent just told me that quantitative easing meant a whole different thing which means that I'm officially fucked for econs
Don't really know what to expect for anything anymore sigh. It's so not true that A's are easier than your school papers if you're in a good school Cambridge is just raising the bloody bar every year. I know we have taken up a good many spots in your most prestigious schools, but honestly couldn't you show mercy for just a few papers..? I don't even plan to study in the UK )':
No comments:
Post a Comment