Tuesday, October 23, 2012


SO I TURNED EIGHTEEN

And i have lovely lovely friends who celebrated for me on both friday and saturday, followed by a buffet @ Carnivore that basically threw my diet off track~ Not that it was working but..





tbh I'm quite embarrassed of most of the photos HAHAHA cos I'm megamega red even though I swear I was not drunk. Like, at all. And idk i think it was the night air or something but I started getting really lian-looking and my hair isnt looking all that great so... 8D

Art Gallery Opening tonight was pretty kool. Love all my talented beautiful friends (yes beautiful does apply to bq and ari too) and it's just 1 more month or so before I can declare myself free.

Also, I am in a very "It's complicated" love-hate relationship with my fringe (or lack thereof). Like... why does it only look fabulous at home...........

No comments:

Post a Comment