I've got one bleedin paper left and I know I should be grateful that I'm given so much time to prepare for it but honestly, 4 more days of housebound math+I&I WILL BE THE DEATH OF ME. Keep getting distracted and watching more youtubers again lalala~
And speaking of youtube, Joel
In other news, I reactivated my twitterrrrrrr. @shlapstick is and will forever be legen-waitforit-dary teehee. Voice (and more math, ugh.) tomorrow and then I'll be spending my entire day at NY composing and then finally FINALLY IT WILL BE THURSDAY. Fingers crossed the paper will go well so I can go to ion with gen afterwards guilt-free. Gonna treat myself to one of the Topshop lipsticks I've been eyeing the past few weeks ^^ No I don't wear makeup but I do fancy introducing a bit of colour to my lips every now and then, so yes.
I CAN'T WAIT TO GO BACK TO SCHOOOOOOOOL
No comments:
Post a Comment