Wednesday, August 24, 2011


OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG


been looking for something like this for ages







not sure if i want her cardi or her legs more








Ohmygod.... I am positively DYING as i sit here in my white ikea chair, drooling with envy as i scroll through page after page of h&m sale clothes (yeah, im a cheapo who goes straight to the sale page when shopping online) and I AM NOT ABLE TO BUY A THING COS THEY DONT SHIP OUTSIDE UK.


I swear, how can they survive on selling dresses at 3.99pounds ?!?! Those are just a few of my favourites selected from the hundreds i went through HAHAHA; clearly i have a fetish for patterned stuffz.


My ultimate fav is the yellow dress. I NEED IT. IT COMPLETES ME. I keep scrolling up to look at it while blogging (wait let me do it again. kay that's the 6th time). And that cardiii. And the white dress (3rd from top) totally reminds me of karyn's prom dress !



IMMA BIG BALL OF EXCITEMENT THINKING ABOUT THE UK TRIP. If we dont get time to shop I think I'll just... poof into the black abyss of despair. Really really hope i can get the singaporeans-only susbidy though (pfft.) or else i dont think i can go D':

No comments:

Post a Comment