Sunday, January 5, 2014

There are so many things that happened in 2013 that I am grateful for, truly - new experiences, relationships, travelling to Sydney and Bangkok (and oh! Genting), my internship at Mediacorp, among many others - and one day I will collate them all properly in a chronological blog tribute.
But,

All that said and done, all that's in the past and how can I even begin to try to be happy when I know that what my future holds is another 3.5 years here in Singapore?

My mum always tells me I'll never be contented with what I have, and so I'll never be happy in life. It's true but I can't help it. And I can't help wondering why and how something went so wrong in May that messed up what should have been the perfect journey I'd so meticulously planned out since secondary school.

To everyone I've met here in ntu so far, I'm very thankful. But I'm really sorry to have to say that I'll never be happy here.
And it scares me to think that because of this one setback that threw my whole plan off-track, I may never be happy at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment