Tuesday, October 15, 2013
GOOD START TO LE BIRTHDAY WEEK ^^
Ponned 201 lecture today to film a tiny scene for CS2005 in the weird forresty No-Trespassers-Allowed place outside wkw HAHAHAHA. Really glad I got grouped with such a fun-loving bunch of people heehee Fertility Fighters ftw :>
Super tired (from a really short day at school, I know) but bounded to Bugis to meet Jing for a Thai dinner!!!! To satisfy our craving h o o R A H. So lovely catching up with her and it's so sweet that she met up with me in lieu of my birthday~~~
Sorry I'm in happy birthday mood at the moment so my posts will probably be pretty unbearable to read HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i have the urge to remind everyone that my birthday is coming omg aa max hahahahhahaha bye
#usstomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment