Saturday, June 29, 2013

So totally obsessed with Beauty And The Geek at the mo (Aussie version, season 3!!!!!) I've already dug out and stalked the private facebook profiles of my favourite couples~~

SO EXCITING imagine if i bump into any of them in Sydney! which is just 2 weeks away!! So excited that july is finally here- the thought of that travelling and shopping is driving me insane.

wkw camp to start in 2 DAYS gracious. I'm clearly not one for camps or getting active.... just an update for myself to look back on in the future - i nearly died during white-water rafting in Bali a few days back.... Fell into the current and got swept away hahaha........ I might do a proper picture update seeing as how i painstakingly took photos and edited them on my spanking new iphone (VSCOCAM HOLLAAA) but we'll see. I'm getting giggly tingles just thinking of all the free time i'm not gonna have this month w o o h o o

^^

No comments:

Post a Comment