Monday, January 7, 2013



It's been a crazy past few weeks I've barely had any time for myself..! Going out with friends all day and night and just soaking in the knowledge and pure thrill of finally being FREE. Done with apps just a while back, which was a mad rush between getting back from New Zealand, planning and going to parties and catching up with babies from all over :>

New Zealand was just.. impossibly beautiful. Granted it was slightly boring at times, but hey, at least i was bored in like the most amazing place on earth (as of yet). Can't even do the slightest bit of justice to the views with any of my cameras - i just stood there (at most of the photo stops) trying desperately to drink in everything and commit it to memory for life. Impossible la but aiya my eyes were so changed that trip.

And it was adorable because we got to bond with our tour group too ! More so than any other tour group we've been in haha must thank brandon and his cuteness which just appealed to everyone. Even held a dinner party/potluck with them @ our crib it was pretty kooool 8)

Ah so much going on right now and I still need to find a job and apply for internships and applications... I guess this new freedom just opened new doors to a whole other kind of obligation. If this is what becoming an adult is like... it is not prettayye. But still, I'm just so, so glad and grateful that it's all over. I feel like I'm embarking on a whole new lease of life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment