Monday, April 23, 2012
Everytime I try to think of how to articulate my post-FO2 feelings about fac comm I just start tearing up. I know I can be an extremely unpleasant bitch to work with a lot of the time, especially when I tend to misinterpret people's intentions/tones over texting, and I really do apologise to everyone for that (esp my dear fellow I/Cs Cheese & Yong Xiang). Thank you fac comm for always putting up with me and humouring me and comforting me when I'm stressed trying to juggle choir & fc, and though I may not be very close to most of you, I still feel that at the end of the day, we are family. You guys are one of my most fun and diverse families, and I just wanted to say that FO wasn't the last event, nor will Sentosa be; when you have friends as close and dear to your heart as all 16 of you, you don't have last events.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment