Saturday, May 14, 2011

MAMA'S DAY

cum Brandon's Birthdya celebration lunch. Went to Waraku @ Clarke Quay; officially our family's favourite restaurant haha. In addition to Jai Thai, Cafe Cartel and Astons of course.










(he used to be cuter D8)
(and so did i)





CSM 2011


HAHA epic fail I absolutely positively 100% CANNOT swim freestyle thanks. I'm sure I might have enjoyed it that tiny little bit more if I had been joining the rest of the fac comm (omfg yes i got in) at the track. Then again, water or the blazing inferno ball of heat we call the sun ? Fine I guess I'm glad I got to swim :/


Thank goodness we were at the first lane (fyi the furthest lane from the spectators) so fewer people saw my embarrassing stint in the pool. Super fat though arghakfknvksdfou cannot stand it.


Went for lunch @ Suki Sushi afterwards with yuxin/bingquan/jiajun/yijing/pingxi yumz yumz. Jackson James and Barty decided to be big eaters and sit separately from us so they could eat their sushi bufet, while Peterina watched on in penniless envy. Kekeke. Had loads of fun nomming and playing Contact (HAHA yes we are such kids), and well, they're really what I go to school for (:



(L)(L)



afterwards everyone but yijing+me went home, so we decided to roam Orchard a bit. Ogled clothes in Zara then got starbucks up to Orchard Central's rooftop garden to talk and be shameless gossips. Ah, the good life (Y)















going for Biennale tomorrow with flower/shu/chantel HOOZAH I CANT WAIT. Check fb for photos cos there'll prolly be too many to put up here.

:>

No comments:

Post a Comment